Wednesday, May 28, 2008

P&dub

P&dub (Pacific Northwest) represent. In honor of my friend, Lindsay, over at MStetson Design who blogged about Your Junk in My Trunk, I thought I would show you a few Seattle finds today. First off, I'm absolutely obsessed with books--I got my graduate degree in English--enough said. My collection is overflowing, so if I had a floor to ceiling bookshelf situation, I'd be in heaven. Below are two photos for inspiration provided by a Domino Mag bookcase gallery

Photo by James Merrell

I love the idea of color coordinating your books. A little hyper-organized, but just so pretty. 

So, from Seattle's Craigslist (which has so much great stuff...I'm considering moving there just to take advantage of all the great finds) we have a set of shelves. They mimic the floor-to-ceiling look that works so well.      

And for those of us that might need to fill our shelves, this listing offers many boxes of books at only 50 cents per. I love it! That kind of deal is hard to find. 
 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

So what are your thoughts on color coordinating dvd collections in the same fashion?