Monday, June 9, 2008

Plus + Plus = San Francisco

OUTDOOR COLLECTION :::the first installment:::

Back to blogging. Had a minor delay, as I was busy working on my sister's Bridal Shower. I'll do my best to make-up for it in this week's posts.

For starters, I'm inspired by the glorious weather that is now upon us. I love the idea of bringing your formal dining room outside. I think this sort of novelty creates memorable moments and I'm a firm believer that supremely appealing environments cause us to stop and soak in not only our surroundings, but the moments that encompass them. That being said, here is the first of a forthcoming Outdoor Collection.

Work with me, here. Pretty cute wrought iron vintage table below...

Plus....this pretty cute chandelier that would look way better with some tlc...


Equals...A Craigslist version of this beautiful Domino Mag outdoor living room. I love the juxtaposition of nature meets fine dining.


Photo by Paul Costello

No comments: