Monday, June 2, 2008

Austin: Takin' care of business

I hardly EVER post about Craigslist finds that I think are overpriced. Based on how much time I've spent searching for deals, I really think asking $1000 is pretty daring. Hardly anyone seller would do that, because I think most people that are on Craigslist aren't looking to spend that much money. 

However, I saw this bed and these photos and just had to post. I mean...how lovely is that bed? Maybe it's the wood floors and the good amount of white that makes it that much more tempting,  but if I could, I'd buy this bedroom and make it my own. 




1 comment:

stetson said...

I love this! I think I would pair it with the charcoal larch blanket from Unison. Oh, and maybe the static square throw pillow or the honey twill small rectangular pillow while I'm at it. Great find!